Canada Goose Mens Expedition Parka Coat Designed for Scientists in Antarctica 4565M
Canada Goose Mens Expedition Parka Coat Designed for Scientists in Ant
The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research.Warm, durable and iconic. Originally designed for scientists in Antarctica.
- Duck down keeps you toasty in freezing conditions
- Arctic Tech fabric gives you wind and water resistant protection
- Fur-lined adjustable hood works to protect against frostbite
- Snow skirt keeps you protected in high snow drifts
- Internal and external pockets give you maximum gear storage