Canada Goose Women's PBI Chilliwack Bomber Jacket Storm Flap Blue Small Size 7999LPB7999LPB
by Canada Goose
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets. The Polar Bears International (PBI) logo disc means a portion of proceeds from the sale of this item will go directly to supporting research by PBI and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
- Non-removable down-filled hood is adjustable and adds warmth and element protection.
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort.
- Storm flap underneath front zipper keeps the wind from cutting through.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem add comfort ,enhance fit and lock in heat.
- Exterior pocket : 2 hand warmer pockets, 2 high-hand pockets,1 pen pocket.
- Interior pockets: drop-in pocket.
- Dry clean only.Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.